Choosing from a crowd of wedding venues
So, now the initial excitement of the engagement is over and the wedding planning has to begin in earnest. You’ve already done the fun stuff – the bride-to-be has found the perfect wedding dress, and the groom-to-be has decided whether or not to wear tails. But the biggest question of all remains unanswered – which of the hundreds of potential wedding venues should we choose for our reception?
The hotel has two of the most stunning wedding venues in Montreux.
• The Bel Horizon is a restaurant space with a terrace overlooking Lake Geneva and the mountains. A large window wall also allows you to enjoy the view from inside.
• The Piccard room is a large function space with a terrace and private garden right on the lake shore.
Both wedding venues are, to say the least, impressive, thanks to their spectacular lake views. All terraces are south facing, and if you wish to arrive at your wedding reception by boat, our private jetty is at your disposal.
The numbers that can be accommodated in our wedding venues.
• Cocktails for up to 220 people
• A sit-down meal for up to 140 people
Our wedding packages start at 159 CHF per person, and include the following items.
• An aperitif
• Wedding cake
• A comfortable separate lounge for children
• One night in a suite for the bride and groom
Choose from our extensive selection of menus to create the perfect experience for your guests. And if none of our options is quite right, you are very welcome to create a menu of your own, with the help of our chefs.
Wedding venues – the most import consideration
When you’re choosing between wedding venues, it’s not just about the room. A wedding reception is the most complex event the majority of people will ever plan. Fortunately, Hotel Montreux has a team of professionals whose only job is to deliver your fairy-tale wedding.
On the day itself, everything in the venue will be taken care of with consummate professionalism. You will be free to prepare yourself in the comfort of your spacious bridal suite, and to enjoy the celebration as it unfolds.