Book a state-of-the-art conference room
At Hotel Montreux we understand the needs of business visitors. We strive to create a high-quality experience in every detail affecting your event.
Each of our 12 conference rooms is equipped with start-of-the-art technology.
- Air conditioning. Ensures that your participants won’t become too warm and drowsy in the conference room.
- Wi-Fi Internet access. Online demonstration materials are often required. It can also be useful to stay in touch with emails without leaving the conference room.
- High-end projection equipment. Although each conference room has access to natural daylight, they also have a full blackout capability.
In addition to your conference room, you may also wish to make use of our breakout rooms.
Catering for your conference or meeting
Between sessions, you and your colleagues will probably want to get away from the conference room and enjoy some well-earned refreshments in an attractive setting. You could simply opt to use Restaurant Safran, the hotel’s excellent restaurant. But you also have the option of booking a private space. Options include the two main event spaces offered by the hotel.
- The Bel Horizon is a restaurant space with a terrace overlooking Lake Geneva and the mountains.
- The Piccard room is a large function space with a terrace and private garden right on the lake shore.
For groups of 12 or fewer, there is a private dining room within Restaurant Safran.
Getting to and from the hotel
Montreux enjoys excellent transport links.
- Geneva International Airport 95 km (2 direct trains per hour)
- Zürich Kloten Airport 210 km (2 trains per hour)
The hotel is only a short walk from the train station in Montreux.
If you are coming by road, Hotel Montreux has a free underground car park for its guests.
More than just a conference room
We hope you will also choose to stay at Hotel Montreux. We are proud that each and every one of our guests wakes up to a spectacular view of Lake Geneva and the mountains.
Montreux is a friendly and exciting place by night, with a profusion of bars, restaurants, music venues and nightclubs to explore. There’s also the casino, made famous by Deep Purple’s ‘Smoke on the Water’. So, why not make an occasion of it?