A Superior room means space and freedom
Like all of the Hotel Montreux’s accommodation, a Superior room is tastefully furnished and decorated. But it also has a special feeling of light and openness, thanks to the large floor space at your disposal. There’s a seating area with a big comfy, armchair too – because sometimes you just want to take it easy with something from the minibar.
The Superior room in detail
- At 37 m² the Superior room is wonderfully light and spacious.
- You have a pleasant seating area that includes a big armchair.
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi lets you keep on top of those important life tasks.
- Air conditioning ensures that your Superior room is a pleasant temperature in all weathers. A place where you can sit in comfort and watch TV or read.
- With over 100 satellite channels you’ll never feel tempted to say ‘There’s nothing on TV!’
- Enjoy a drink and something sweet from the minibar at the end of a long day.
- The balcony of your Superior room has a great view of Lake Geneva. The perfect place to take a glass of wine and a good book.
- The furnishings include a desk and chair.
- For peace of mind, keep your valuable items in the room’s safe.
The Superior room – a place to just be
Maybe you are on a work placement, or enjoying a long and leisurely holiday. Whatever the purpose of your visit to Montreux, a Superior room, with its pleasant seating area and 4-star amenities is a refuge where you can really enjoy your down time.
And if you have a car with you, there’s a safe and roomy place for that too! Guests can use the hotel’s underground car park for Chf 25.- per day.
While you are staying with us, the best way to get around in Montreux is on two wheels. That’s why we make a bike available to guests free of charge. All you have to do is reserve it at reception.
Montreux is a friendly and charming town with a great many places to eat and drink. No matter how long your stay, we guarantee there will always be something new to discover.