The Privilege Room – an impressive setting
With a comfortable seating area and instant Nespresso refreshments, the Privilege Room is perfect if you need a base for your activities rather than just a place to sleep. Located from the 1st to the 7th floor of the hotel, it has one of our best views of Lake Geneva and the mountains. An impressive setting for either business or pleasure.
The Privilege Room in detail
- 37 m² of floor space means you can move around the Privilege Room with ease.
- A pleasant seating area with armchairs. Useful for a shared snack or an informal meeting.
- A truly fantastic view of the lake and mountains from the balcony of your Privilege Room. Instant sense of occasion.
- A Nespresso machine for convenient access to refreshments.
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi – because these days everything involves the Internet.
- Air conditioning, so you can remain cool and collected.
- A TV with over 100 satellite channels. Set the mood with some music.
- A minibar full of irresistible treats. Go on, you know you want to!
- A large desk and chair to help you stay organised.
- A room safe. Think of the trouble it would cause if you lost your passports.
The Privilege Room - a base on your big day
Eurotel Montreux has two spectacular spaces for hosting wedding receptions. We find that the Privilege Room makes the perfect place for a bride to prepare herself on the biggest day of her life. There’s plenty of room to move around and the air conditioning keeps you nice and cool when you’re feeling anxious. There’s always a crowd of people hanging out with the bride – her bridesmaids, the hairdresser, the make-up artist – but in the Privilege Room you won’t feel cramped. In fact, with a Nespresso machine and a comfortable seating area available, you can sit your friends and family down with coffee and get on with making yourself beautiful.
Alternatively, the suite might just be the perfect place to retire on your wedding night. Perhaps even the setting for your honeymoon. What could be more romantic than the stunning view of Lake Geneva and the Alps? Imagine sharing a champagne toast on the balcony, and intimate breakfasts in the seating area.