Junior Suite Top Floor
The Junior Suite Top Floor – an impressive setting
With a comfortable seating area and instant Nespresso refreshments, the Junior Suite Top Floor is perfect if you need a base for your activities rather than just a place to sleep. Locatedfrom the 13th to the 16th floor of the hotel, it has one of our best views of Lake Geneva and the mountains. An impressive setting for either business or pleasure.
The Junior Suite Top Floor in detail
- 37 m² of floor space means you can move around the Junior Suite with ease.
- Located in between the 13th and 16th floor
- A pleasant seating area with armchairs. Useful for a shared snack or an informal meeting.
- A truly fantastic view of the lake and mountains from the balcony of your Junior Suite. Instant sense of occasion.
- A Nespresso machine for convenient access to refreshments.
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi – because these days everything involves the Internet.
- Air conditioning, so you can remain cool and collected.
- A TV with over 100 satellite channels. Set the mood with some music.
- A minibar full of irresistible treats. Go on, you know you want to!
- A large desk and chair to help you stay organised.
- A room safe. Think of the trouble it would cause if you lost your passports.
The Junior Suite Top Floor - a base on your big day
Hotel Montreux has two spectacular spaces for hosting wedding receptions. We find that the Junior Suite Top Floor makes the perfect place for a bride to prepare herself on the biggest day of her life. There’s plenty of room to move around and the air conditioning keeps you nice and cool when you’re feeling anxious. There’s always a crowd of people hanging out with the bride – her bridesmaids, the hairdresser, the make-up artist – but in the Junior Suite Top Floor you won’t feel cramped. In fact, with a Nespresso machine and a comfortable seating area available, you can sit your friends and family down with coffee and get on with making yourself beautiful.
Alternatively, the suite might just be the perfect place to retire on your wedding night. Perhaps even the setting for your honeymoon. What could be more romantic than the stunning view of Lake Geneva and the Alps? Imagine sharing a champagne toast on the balcony, and intimate breakfasts in the seating area.