The Executive Suite – a very special place
On the top floor of the sixteen storey Hotel Montreux, our Executive Suite commands an unrivalled view of Lake Geneva and the Alps from its balcony. The panorama is nothing short of breathtaking. Spacious and tastefully decorated, this very special suite is the perfect setting for a truly memorable stay or for receiving visitors in style.
The Executive Suite in detail
- At 70 m², the Executive Suite offers ample space for you and your partner, and you won’t feel crowded if there are other people around.
- The bedroom is your sanctuary – separate from the other living spaces.
- A separate sitting room. Perfect for receiving visitors or for just chilling out with some music and a drink from the minibar.
- A dressing room. Absolutely indispensable if you want to look your very best.
- Two bathrooms – one for you and one for your partner. Alternatively you may wish to keep a set of facilities for visitors.
- A Nespresso machine – refreshment on demand.
- Air conditioning ensures that the Executive Suite is a cool refuge to return to even on the hottest days.
- As you would expect, the Executive Suite is equipped with TV, minibar and a safe.
- Wi-Fi Internet access is free of charge.
Montreux – stylish and inviting
Montreux offers many enjoyable diversions – from first-class restaurants to water skiing and paragliding.
The casino, made famous by Deep Purple’s ‘Smoke on the Water’, is only two minutes by car from the hotel, so why not try your luck at the tables?
Montreux is, of course, synonymous with the world-famous jazz festival, which attracts a discerning audience, eager to hear some of the world’s finest musicians. Whether you are a musical pilgrim, or a performer, the Executive Suite at Hotel Montreux is very handy for the venues.
The hotel has a private jetty on Lake Geneva, where guests are welcome to moor a boat. What better way to arrive in one of the world’s most glamorous towns than by water?
In Montreux, you are within easy reach of numerous ski resorts. Use us as a base for a winter sports break, and at the end of a tiring day in the mountains, return to the luxurious comfort of your Executive Suite.