Treat yourself to a Deluxe room
If you’re enjoying a relaxing break at the Hotel Montreux, you naturally want the best view possible from your balcony. A Deluxe room is guaranteed to have one of the very best views of Lake Geneva and the mountains that Hotel Montreux can provide.
The Deluxe room in detail
- Our Deluxe hotel rooms have a minimum area of 28 m2.
- The balcony of your Deluxe room has a view of mountains and lakes that will be the envy of your friends when they see the photos.
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi means you can use the Internet – for example to check everything’s OK back home.
- Air conditioning ensures that your Deluxe room is a pleasant temperature in all weathers. A great place to get a good night’s sleep.
- If you feel like it, you can watch some sport or a movie on the room’s flat-screen TV.
- Aperitif anyone? There’s sure to be something you like in your Deluxe room’s well-stocked minibar.
- When you’re out and about you won’t want to carry your passports and other valuables around with you, so why not put them in the room’s safe?
- The furnishings include a desk and chair.
The perfect holiday
Imagine you are enjoying an aperitif on the private balcony of your Deluxe room, with a stunning back-drop of Alpine scenery. A table awaits you at the Restaurant Safran, and, together with your partner, you savour a superb meal that uses the finest local ingredients.
The following day, you rise early and, after breakfast, make the short walk to the station where you catch a train to Lavaux vineyards. The terraces cut into the steep slopes are truly impressive. After the tour you decide to join a tasting in a village cellar, and you return to the hotel bearing four bottles of the local wine.
Lunch at a café in Montreux can only be followed by one thing – a delightful siesta in your air-conditioned Deluxe room. Tonight you are going to hear a legendary jazz quartet in the town and you want to be properly rested.
Six o’clock. Aperitif anyone?