The Classic room – a base for work or fun
Whether you are traveling on business or enjoying a break, you need a place where you can feel relaxed and comfortable – your base between sightseeing expeditions or business meetings. Offering all the features you expect from a four star hotel, the Classic room is a popular choice. The fact that you also have a balcony with a spectacular view of Lake Geneva makes the Classic room fantastic value for money.
The Classic room in detail
- At 28 m² the Classic room is a comfortable size. You feel more at home if you’re not cramped.
- Free, reliable Wi-Fi lets you research your next expedition, or post pictures taken from the balcony of your Classic room on Facebook, or stay up to date with work emails.
- Air conditioning ensures that your Classic room is a pleasant temperature in all weathers.
- Your balcony has a view of mountains and Lake Geneva.
- With a good sized desk, you can work on that presentation for tomorrow, or maybe just use it to arrange your cosmetics.
- Go on, treat yourself from the Classic room’s well-stocked minibar – a night cap or something sweet after a tiring day.
- For peace of mind, keep your valuable items in the room’s safe. Think of the hassle if you lost your passport!
- With over 100 satellite channels on your flat screen TV, you need never be bored.
Get the most out of your stay
After a busy day or of sightseeing or business meetings, it’s good to wind down with some exercise. Fitness is important in itself, but it also gives you a great sense of wellbeing. Hotel Montreux has a well-equipped gym with a view of the lake and mountains to inspire you as you as you work those muscles. You could also try the new and exciting sport of stand up paddle. It’s a great way of using all your major muscle groups and getting out into nature. If you prefer something more traditional, you could take a bike ride along the beautiful lake shore. All these activities are available free of charge for our guests. So, why not give it a go?