Rooms with a view
‘Stunning’, ‘breathtaking’, ‘spectacular’. All words that are regularly used to describe the experience of staying in a room at the Hotel Montreux. Our 157 hotel rooms and 2 suites are spread over 16 floors, and we are proud to say that all of our guests wake up to a fantastic view of the mountains and Lake Geneva. The hotel rooms are furnished in a comfortable and classic style, with all the features that you expect from a 4-star establishment.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Flat-screen TV with more than 100 satellite channels
A choice of hotel rooms
- Hotel Montreux’s Executive Suite is a generous 70 m2. It boasts a separate bedroom and living room, two bathrooms, a dressing room and a balcony with an unrivalled view. For your added comfort, a Nespresso machine is provided.
- The Junior Suite is 37 m2. There is a comfortable living area with a sofa, chair and desk, plus a balcony. Why not enjoy a coffee from your Nespresso machine as you take in the view?
- Our Superior hotel rooms are 37 m2. You can relax or work in your own sitting area, which has a sofa, chair and desk. Or, if you prefer, take it easy on the balcony.
- Our Deluxe hotel rooms have a minimum area of 28 m2 and a balcony with a superb view. The perfect setting for your special trip.
- Our Classic hotel rooms measure 28 m2 and have a balcony. They make a great base for a relaxing break or a business trip.
- Finally, our Economy hotel rooms measure 15 m2, and offer a fantastic view of the lake. Enjoy all the benefits of a 4 star hotel for a great price!
Great hotel rooms in a great location
A stay at the Hotel Montreux is a 4-star experience from arrival to departure. We particularly pride ourselves on the quality of our restaurants.
If fitness is your thing, there are ample opportunities to get in some exercise – from a well-equipped gym to stand up paddle boarding and bikes – all with the compliments of Hotel Montreux.
Hotel Montreux makes a great place to hold your conference, special event or celebration. We offer state-of-the-art facilities and first-class catering – all in a beautiful setting.
The hotel is within easy reach of shops, museums and restaurants as well as many other attractions. We are also very close to the railway station.